SIGMA Piping Products is pleased to announce the expansion of our brass product line. This line, which launched earlier this year, was developed in response to the overwhelming demand from customers to include brass and bronze products for potable water installations. It has enabled SIGMA to enter an entirely new market. Due to rapidly increasing market interest, and we are continuing to broaden our product range in this sector.
The latest additions include:
Brass Ball Valves:
- Lead free, full port brass.
- Dezincification resistant (DZR) lead free brass material
- Thread confirm ANSI B1.20.1
- Forged brass body
- Blow out proof stem design
- Packing nut, O-Ring, and packing on the stem seal
- Stainless steel ball
- Handle with vinyl grip
- Performance rating 600pos (WOG) 150 psi (WSP) service
- Temperature range -20F to 300F.
Swing Check Valves:
- Applications include commercial, light industrial for water, oil, gas or steam.
- 200 WOG, cast brass body, swing type, forging brass body.
- Threaded ends comply with ANSI B2.1 3/8”-4”.
- Solder ends comply with ANSI B
For information about these and other SIGMA Piping Products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 999 0109 x 3119.