Fusion-bonded epoxy (FBE) is an epoxy-based powder coating that provides corrosion resistance and protection for fittings installed in moderate temperature zones. This high- performance anti-corrosion barrier coating protects against cathodic disbondment, which reduces the total cost of cathodic protection for pipeline systems.
SIGMA FBE coated fittings’ features include:
- Excellent adhesion and long-term corrosion protection.
- Smooth inner surface, which reduces frictional losses.
- Suitable for use in many wastewater applications where cement lining is not acceptable.
- Meet or exceed ANSI/AWWAC116/A21.12 and C550 Standards.
- NSF61 and Annex G approved for potable water applications.
- Available in sizes 2-48”.
FBE coating has a wide range of applications in the following product categories:
- Fire hydrant components
- Check valves
- Resilient wedge seated gate valves
- Industrial valves
For information on SIGMA’s FBE coated fittings or other products, please contact your regional office. sigmaco.com/contact/