The Mechanical Joint Connector is a simple, light-weight product that provides a connection between Mechanical Joint Valves and Fittings. It is used in situations where MJ Bells are very close together and space is limited. The MJ Connector can be used in many applications and is especially useful in tight spaces.
- Compact design provides ease of assembly
- Bolt-through option between two MJ Bells when space is limited
- No pipe connection required, so no sawing or risk of pipe damage
- Comes complete with all necessary accessories
- Close-coupled connections allow for pre-assembly before transporting to the job site
- Two MJ’s are connected using one accessory kit, instead of the standard two, allowing less chance for leakage
SIGMA’s MJ Connector meets the working pressure specifications of ANSI/AWWA C153/A21.53 ductile iron fittings and ANSI/AWWA C110/A22.10 ductile iron and gray iron fittings. The product is available in sizes 3-36”.
Greg Fox, Vice President of Sales, comments, “SIGMA is well supplied with this product, and our MJ Connectors can be shipped out in a timely fashion from locations across North America for efficient delivery.” Contact us today to learn more: https://www.sigmaco.com/contact/.