SIGMA-Raven offers an extensive line of thermo-plastic water meter boxes, pits, extensions and lids made of high-density polyethylene. The products have excellent strength-to-weight ratios, and the lid is lightweight, durable, and offers closed-cell frost protection. As metering has become increasingly digital, the need for radio waves to pass through meter enclosures has become critical, and SIGMA-Raven’s products meet this requirement.
The product features include:
- All polymer design with laminated walls to provide greater side loadbearing capacity.
- Anti-settling flange around the base.
- Available with a bright white interior for greater visibility.
- Multiple color choices: including black, gray, purple, tan, green, and blue.
- Available as 3rd party certified for 20,000 lb. vertical load with no permanent deformation (H20).
- Large inside working area.
- Rectangular boxes available in stackable and non-stackable.
- Customizable mouseholes, logos, floating/non-floating lids, etc.
SIGMA currently owns and operates HDPE manufacturing facilities in Ohio, Colorado, and Alabama, with a fourth location in New Jersey planned for the near future. This nationwide presence benefits customers by providing regional manufacturing for locally specified products, reducing shipping and logistics times and costs, and enabling delivery to customers anywhere in North America in a timely fashion.
To learn more about SIGMA-Raven’s product line, please contact Jeff Fox at email@example.com.